This section of the website contains documents which the college is obliged to publish to comply with the above Act.
When information cannot be obtained directly from the website, copies can be obtained on request from the Bursar's Secretary. An administration fee will be charged.
Legal Framework: Statutes and Bylaws:
Statements of Policy and Purpose:
- Health and Safety
- Risk Management Policy
- Complaints and Appeals
- Data Protection:
Data Protection Act Information
Data Protection Act Consent Form
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Student Discipline - BNC Bylaws (XVIII)
- Discipline of Academic Staff -BNC Statutes (Section XVI)
- Discipline of Administrative Staff - Non Academic Staff Handbook
Student Policies, Rules and Regulations:
- Student policies rules and regulations are laid out in the Undergraduate Student Handbook and Graduate Student_Handbook (together referred to as "the Blue Books").
These Handbooks include polices and information on harassment, Freedom of Speech, and student appeals and complaints, discipline, accommodation, security, use of libraries and chapels, and computers and other college equipment, and student welfare.
- For Accommodation see also BNC Statutes
- For use of Libraries see also the Library Protocol
- Fees (Annual) - Information on Fees is available on request.
- Charges Information on Charges is available on request.
- College Accounts - Information on Accounts is available on request.
- Pensions Policy - Information on Pensions is available on request.