This site implements these UK Government recommendations for Access Keys:
- S - Skips main navigation menus ( for text browser users )
- 3 - Site map
- 0 - Access key details ( shows this page )
Access Key Usage
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer users. Hold down the ALT key (Control key on Mac) and press the shortcut key, then release both keys and press ENTER.
- For Firefox version 2 and above. Hold down the ALT and Shift keys and press the shortcut key.
- For Netscape, Mozilla (Firefox version 1) and Safari users. Hold down the ALT key (Control key on Mac) and press the shortcut key.
- For Opera users. Press SHIFT + ESC to enter access-key mode, and a list of the available access keys will be displayed. You can then press the appropriate access key to activate the link or form input. To exit access-key mode, press SHIFT + ESC again. Access-key mode will automatically exit as soon as you press an access key, or load another page.
- Text browser users can use the 'S' access key to skip the navigation menus and go straight to the page content.