Mr Luke Campbell
Tutor in Law, St Anne’s
LLB (Brookes), BCL (Oxford)
Property law in particular land; specialism: Land registration – particularly alteration and concepts of title.
Digital assets; taxation and wills; intersection between property law and conservation – particular specialism in conservation covenants and easements.
- Tutor in Law, University of Reading
- Research Assistant, Law Commission for England and Wales
- Researcher, Falcon Chambers
- Researcher, Oxford Brookes Law School
- Shoosmiths Solicitors and Franklin Solicitor
Undergraduate Teaching Areas
S Clarke and L Campbell, “Willing to Change” (2014: Winter) NLJ, CAS 11
E Cook and L Campbell, “Law Commission’s project on law of wills” (2014) 164 NLJ 1
- Member and Scholar of the Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn
- University of Oxford HEFCE Scholar
- Awarded numerous academic prizes including Gray’s Inn Tax Chambers Prize in Law of Personal Taxation, Blake Lapthorn Prize and Sweet and Maxwell Law Prize.