section of the website contains documents which the college is obliged
to publish to comply with the above Act.
When information cannot be obtained directly from the website, copies
can be obtained on request from the Bursar's Secretary. An administration
fee will be charged.
Legal Framework: Statutes and Bylaws:
Statements of Policy and Purpose:
- Health and Safety
- Risk Management Policy
- Data Protection
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Codes of Practice
- Complaints and Appeals
Rules and Regulations:
- Discipline - Student handbook (Part C)
- Accommodation - Student handbook (Sections 9-17) and College Statutes
- Security - Student handbook (Section 12)
- Use of Libraries and Chapels - Student handbook (Sections 33) and Library Protocol
- Use of computers and other College Equipment - Student handbook (Section 2.4 and Appendix 1) and IT Registration Form
- Fees (Annual) - Information on Fees is available on request.
- Charges Information on Charges is available on request.
- College Accounts - Information on Accounts is available on request.
- Pensions Policy - Pension Policy Statement
The College policies are set out in contracts of employment and the Non Academic Staff Handbook.
BNC Maternity policy mirrors the University policy.
Equal Opportunity Policy
Allocation of Nursery Places Policy
Annual Leave Policy
Bribery and Fraud Policy
Employment of Relatives or Close Friends Policy
Flexible Working Policy
Gifts, Tips and Hospitality Policy
Payment of Academic Interview Expenses Policy
Professional Studies Policy
Sickness - Academic and Support Staff Policy
Staff Holidays Policy
Student Handbook (Part F)
BNC Website (Brasenose Society)
Conference of Colleges Secretariat.